Got tagged by
So here we go.The 13 Rules
1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about them.
3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc.
12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things.
13. Cussing is ALLOWED.13 FACTS ABOUT ME
Now onto the good stuff.
- I'm a redneck
- I have Aspergers x ADHD
- I've been told and often asked why I don't play football, Heck one of my high-school coaches asked my mom why I don't play.
- Besides myself, only my dad and grandpa are the only other drawers in my family. (Here's a pic my dad drew, Wp 000357)
- Didn't get into drawing oc's until sometime around 7th grade.
- I have a temper problem and can be easily pissed off.
- I have a strong belief in ghost.
- For a long time I wanted to pursue an career in Art but was always unsure about what specifically, In the past I wanted to be a gallery artist, an architect, interior designer, cartoonist, manga artist, author, animator at Pixar, and I even wanted to work on Twisted Metal games at Eat Sleep Play.
- I now like to read creepypastas and general scary stories once in a while (That sh*t would've scared me to death if was younger.)
- I love to cook every now and again.
- I never once had detention during my whole school-life.
- I tend to frequently redesign my oc's. I don't know why...
- I have a short-term memory and can be very forgetful.
1. What was the hardest thing for you to draw? Or what is something you do not like to draw?
-Hard things for me are hands and poses (Hence my oc's are often standing plainly.) The thing I won't draw is nudity or generally anything sexual...2. Did you see any band or music artist in concert? Who was it?
-Never really been to a concert...3. How many original characters have you made?
- Here's a list of them. More often comes to me though, and I need to draw a majority of them at least...4. Who's your favorite character to draw as fan art? It can be from a game, comic, movie, etc.
-I don't really know...5. Any favorite quotations from any work of fiction?
-Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. (Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium)
-The wind is rising! . . . We must try to live! (The Wind Rises/Paul Valéry)6. Favorite food?
-Tacos, Spaghetti, & Anything spicy7. Any movie that annoyed you, or disliked the most?
-You know I don't remember...8. Which discontinued cartoon/game series would you like to see get a reboot?
-Croc, Spyro and Medievil, 9. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
-Laptop for now, considering a desktop for my birthday.10. If you play a fighting game, who would you main? If not, which character from a fighting game do you like?
-From Smash Bros, my mains at least are Marth and Luciana (Guess it's causes they're easier for me...)11. Show me your moves!
-Don't got any bruh.12. Anything that you kept from childhood?
Well I do have a couple of tubs of Hot-Wheels somewhere...13. How are you gonna get to space?
-I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.My Questions
- Have anyone else in your family that's creative in any way?
- Were you ever a good kid in school?
- When did you start making characters?
- Ever wanted to pitch your oc's and stories to some company?
- Think you can win a fight against your own oc's?
- Story-wise what's the cruelest thing you even had happen to one of your oc's?
- Are you a fusion?
- You oc's are out to murder you, how f*cked are you?
- Do you like to cook?
- If you could anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Wanna get high?
- There a fictional character (That isn't your oc) that best relates to you?
- Red or Blue?